Hope you are doing great, please share good profiles on this.
*Job Title:* Senior Data Architect
*Duration:* 1+ years
*Location: *Pekin, IL, US
*Job Description:Position Objective:*
The Senior Data Architect is a lead-level position within Data Management
Team. This senior position is a recognition of several years’ experience
within the Data Architecture discipline, with a demonstrated ability to
help develop teams/ mentor more junior resources and help grow
organizational maturity in the data space.
The Data Management Team is charged with the management of all aspects of
the data lifecycle for the enterprise. The Data Team reviews and supports
all project or service efforts involving the creation, storage and
consumption of data. They will develop and apply standards and best
practices to ensure that the company’s data is accurate, complete, current,
understandable, and accessible.
The Senior Data Architect acts as a key design consultant for business
applications or reporting / analytics solutions. Additionally, they will
help define objectives and execution of strategy across multiple solutions
or project/service efforts.
They will create, maintain and apply architectural standards and practices
to help Pekin Insurance realize the full value of its data assets.
Finally, they assist with the selection of technology, tools, and partners
for the team, and are key participants in similar assessments within I.T.
and the organization.
The Senior Data Architect will have deep, expert-level skill in at least
one area of data specialization (Data Integration, Data Analysis, Data
Modeling or Database Administration). They will also possess relevant,
applicable experience within at least two additional disciplines. They
will also have several years of direct experience as a Data Architect, and
will have completed 1-2 mission critical projects in this capacity.
*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*
- In partnership with the data Manager, they will define and maintain the
Data Management vision and road map.
- Defines departmental goals and objectives related to architectural
practice and standards.
- Reviews project efforts. Assists in identifying necessary roles, controls
or components from a data perspective
- Seeks opportunities to deploy architectural process and standards across
- Develops procedures, standards, and best practices
- Acts as a mentor and technical resource for Data Architects, Data Team
staff, and other IT units
- Serves as a design resource for projects. May supervise design or
development of data solutions or data tiers within business applications.
May also design or develop specific project deliverables related to their
areas of experience and expertise
- Leads the charge in defining data domains, and partners with the Data
Program manager to facilitate data governance / stewardship of information
with business partners
- Identify gaps between desired and current data architecture, and delivers
both strategic and tactical recommendations to help close the gap
- Works with other departments and business units to identify opportunities
and risks in regards the company’s data assets.
- Identify opportunity to improve the quality, timeliness, accuracy and
consistency of data
- Champions best practices with regards to Data Management and Governance
- Assists the Data Manager with regards to staff education and development
*Skills and Experience:*
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or similar degree or equivalent
- 6-8 years hands-on experience in multiple areas of data specialization,
- Database modeling and design (both operational and analytical)
- Database administration (operational and analytical)
- Data Analysis, Query and Reports development
- Data Movement (Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) preferred); Data
integration and translation (e.g. EDI or other XML based technologies)
- 2-4 years of experience as a Data Architect, with tenure on 1-2 large,
- Experience working on large, mission critical, complex projects and
- Experience working with and across technically / professionally diverse
- In-depth knowledge and working practice with software development and
data lifecycle principals
- Excellent knowledge of project management principals
- Experience creating and managing standards, procedures and best practices
- Proven experience communicating business value of data and data
management practice - to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort level working with any level of the organization, including
- Follows industry developments and adopts new tools or practices where
these add value
- Strong ability to mentor and develop others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgment to solve problems quickly and
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects and work requests
- Off-shift work may be required
- Travel may be required
- Ongoing training and education will be required
- This job is generally performed sitting at a desk working on a personal
*Other Required Qualifications/Experience*
*Database modeling and design (both operational and analytical)
Minimum Years Required 6*
*Database administration (operational and analytical)
Minimum Years Required 6*
*Data Analysis, Query and Reports development
*Data Movement (Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) preferred)
Minimum Years Required 6*
*Data integration and translation (e.g. EDI or other XML based
technologies) Minimum Years Required 6*
Minimum Years Required 4*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing*
Phone: +(904) 425-1270 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
E-mail: yash.si...@nlbservices.com <shr...@nlbservices.com> | WEB:
*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.