*Please share the resumes to lavan...@systelinc.com
*Title: Storage Consultant*
*Location: Greensboro, NC*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Position can close within this week. Ideally client looking for someone
who can start next Monday.*
Deliver Backup Statistics and forecasting to senior management and client.
• Server/client installation, configuration, troubleshooting and
resolution of all issues related to TSM, Arcserve & CommVault SIMPANA.
• AIX and Windows server operating system skills including the
ability to write and troubleshoot shell scripts.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills as well as the
ability to think strategically.
• Provide Backup support to database administrators, application
analysts, and other system administrators.
• Analyze TSM/Arcserve/CommVault performance and designs appropriate
solutions to meet client needs.
• Monitor scheduled backups to ensure success, and take remedial
action in the event of failure.
• Perform installations and upgrades of TSM software including LAN
Free, TDP and NDMP Backup configurations.
• Perform periodic restores as requested by end users and other team
• Tune backup applications, tape libraries and host operating
• Implement new technologies to maintain and improve the existing
• Develop and promote standard operating procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communications as well as interpersonal
• On-call support 24x7 as required along with evening and weekend
work when required.
Phone : 678-250-9846
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.