*.NET Architect *

*Must be local to Ohio. *

*Job Title: Senior Architect *

*Interviews: 1st Round Phone Screen 2nd Round on site face to face.*

*6months*

*EAD GC USC H1B*

*Resumes will be pushed on Monday March 22nd at 3:00 PM*

*This position will very likely be extended*

*The Senior Architect (SAR1) is responsible for software design, software
development, creation of software development artifacts, leading software
developers, and general providing complex technical knowledge transfer. The
successful candidate will be a software development and architecture
resource for the Department of Administrative Services.*

*DAS projects may include work for the Office of Information Technology,
state agencies, boards or commissions as determined by the Administrator
for Applications and IT Management. Digital Government will fund this
purchase via VGRM using cost recovery from 3701E, 3701G or from ISTV’s to
agencies.*

*Complete Description*

*The selected resource will be a software development and architecture
resource for the Department of Administrative Services (DAS).  Main
responsibilities will include software development and design, creation of
software development artifacts, leading software developers, and general
providing complex technical knowledge transfer.  Candidate will need to
work in a collaborative environment with Business Analysts, Agency
Partners, and Software Developers.  Attention to detail and strong
communication skills are a must.*

*The successful candidate for this position is expected to assist in the
implementation of software for DAS.  The Senior Architect 1 (SAR1) is
responsible for the design and implementation of software within the DAS
Software Development Lifecycle (based upon SCRUM) using the tools and
languages already established for the DAS.  This position will report to
the Administrator for Applications and IT Management.  For each software
release the SAR1 is responsible for participating in the planning,
scheduling, executing and documenting the delivered functional software.
The SAR1 must have a detailed understanding of processes which support the
software development lifecycle.*

*Minimum qualifications for a successful candidate are:*

*Years of Relevant Experience:*

*7 to 10 years software development, design, and testing;*

*3 to 5 years of C# development;*

*2 to 4 years in Architect role in a medium to large project (10 – 30
developers, complex code base, annual transaction count over 3 million,
user base >500,000)*

*3 to 5 years of experience with Team Foundation Server;*

*5 to 7 years of experience with the Microsoft Technology stack (e.g.
Visual Studio, SQL Server);*

* Regards,Stella Ross  - Technical IT Recruiter Desk No
:412-238-8594.ITBrainiac.Inc *
*stella.r...@itbtalent.com * <stella.r...@itbtalent.com>