Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Location: BROOKLYN NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*F2F tomorrow, start Monday*
• Building Content management solutions using Adobe Experience manager.
• Worked on Proof of Concept(POC) for Content migration from Teamsite CMS
to AEM using Kapow data migration tool.
• Extensively implemented a Proof of concept of building a Single Page
Application (SPA) using Angular JS in AEM 6.1.
. Working in sprint & scrum agile methodologies.
• Setup the code base for AEM Project using AEM developer tools.
• Used Sightly templating language for implementing AEM Components.
• Used AEM Developer tools plugin for exporting and importing content to
and from AEM Repository.
• Used CRXDE and Brackets for components & templates development, and
eclipse Mars for java based implementations.
• Configured Jenkins for continuous integration to dev env from stash
• Implemented Personalization (Dynamic Content Targeting) for Regional
based content using AEM Campaigns and Segments.
• Created the Campaigns and Segments in AEM for every region and assigned
the campaigns to the segments.
• Used Client Context Session store to store user/region specific
• Setup Angular JS framework in AEM.
• Customized Touch UI slightly Text & Image Component based on the
. Created a responsive column control component using bootstrap grid system
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.