Hello Partners,

BA with QA Skills and MicroStrategy is a must “Local Candidates Only”
Columbus Ohio - Candidates MUST be LOCAL to OH
In-person interviews
6+ Months Contract

Candidate will be supporting my team as we manage the changes to the
reports and the combos for the VS and Pink businesses for Common Hierarchy.
Mapping combos from the current hierarchy and data structure to the new
hierarchy and data structure to deliver the same data set. Building Combos
in the QA environment of EP Tools. Running reports in QA to verify the
combos and test reporting.

1. Knowledge of MSI and reporting
2. Good business facing
3. High level of accuracy in work Department: They will be supporting my
team as we manage the changes to the reports and the combos for the VS and
Pink businesses for Common Hierarchy. They will largely be working with an
employee of limited but will also be working with business partners to help
with combo work..

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com