This is Vijay from Lakki, LLC. trying to reach you regarding a job opening
with us. If you would be interested in the below job description let us
know your interest in the same with your consultant resume. Please help me
out below position.
*Role: Java Developer*
*Location: Alpharetta, GA.*
*Job type: Contract*
- Design, implement and test software applications using a variety of
technologies, including, but not limited to: Web Services, SOA, Axis, OOD
and design patterns; develop web application using Java frameworks (Spring,
Business rule iLog engine and and scripting languages.
- Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt;
participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution
design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development
team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality
applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
- Participate in business continuous improvement efforts outside of the
customer focused teams; and provide guidance and direction to distributed
teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
- Support Customer Support and Business teams when there are issues in
- Continuous Integration - J2EE deplopyment using Ant, Maven, Jenkins
and any new technologies in this arena.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on
- Provide technical guidance to onshore/offshore development teams
- Minimum 7+ years experience in the software industry
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education
- Java / J2EE design and development experience using Spring, JMS, JNDI,
XML, XSLT, RMI, JSP, JDBC, JUnit, AJAX. Architectural experience – UML
and OO design. Database - SQL tuning experience.
- Hands on knowledge of any one of the following appservers
(Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required
- Microsoft Office
- Web Frameworks – Strong expertise in Spring/Hibernate framework and
any responsive web technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Experience in a high volume ASP environment with > 99.9x% service
- Knowledge of Internet based (B2C and B2B2C) Financial Services and
Credit Industry desired.
- Log business rules repository;
- Java frameworks (Spring Hibernate, Struts, JSF, ORMs like Hibernate
- Database architecture, table structure and schemas on Oracle platform;
- Web Services using SOA and Axis;
- OOD and design patterns;
- Client facing systems analysis/requirement gathering; and
Onshore/offshore business model
3627 River Heights Crossing
Marietta GA 30067
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.