*PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO sa...@logicsoftusa.com
<sa...@logicsoftusa.com>*

Title: Java Developer

Location : SFO, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

*Responsibility   *

• Design and develop mobile applications using Java technologies

• Create design components, develop code and test changes utilizing test
driven development. Coding must adhere to department standards, be easily
maintainable, and have high system performance.

• Write automated test cases to test your code

• Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing,
automated builds, and source control

• Design and develop new systems as well as enhancements and fixing defects
to existing software.

• Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a
variety of protocols (e.g. MQ, SOAP, Rest, File Transfer)

• Support and maintain applications which are critical to the day-to-day
functions of global business units.

*Job Description *

• Experience programming in Java, J2EE

• Extensive experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, XSLT

• Service Oriented Architectures – Java, J2EE, SOAP, REST, JMS

• Web Technologies – Tomcat, Servlets, JSP, Javascript, Jquery, HTML/CSS,
PhoneGap

• Frameworks / Technologies – Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring
integration framework, JUnit, Hibernate, Angular.js

• Build Tools – Ant, Maven, GIT, GERRIT

• Databases – Oracle, RDBMS, PostgreSQL

• Knowledge of and experience in AGILE & traditional waterfall development
methodologies

Thanks & Regards

*Sai*

*Logic Soft Inc *

5900 Sawmill Rd., Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017-2588

FAX:  (614) 884-5540 |

Email: sa...@logicsoftusa.com | Visit Us: www.logicsoftusa.com |

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please reply with the word "REMOVE" in your
subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.