Hi Partner,

Greetings!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for* J2EE
Developer. *Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP **

* *

*Position: J2EE Developer*

*Location: Bloomington, IL *

*Duration: 36+ months*

Need J2EE developer for presentation layer and conversion of applications to
mobile devices; also creating new applications.

Needs mobile web skills.

Strong aptitude and flexibility.

Able to work in a new, immature space / environment.

Changing dynamics and need people that move with the changes.

Developer will create and support mobile web applications.

Focus will be creating usable, efficient, and optimized web applications
using cutting edge technologies such as HTML 5 and CSS 3.

Targeted devices will be Android, WebOS, and iPhone.

Were requesting candidates with JEE skills, but would be interested in
reviewing candidates who have skills with J2EE and J2ME.

* *

*Skills required* * JEE * HTML 5, JavaScript, CSS * Knowledge of controller
frameworks such as Spring MVC, JSF, and Struts * Knowledge of OSS such as
Spring, Log4j, XStream

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-631-685-1134 Ext 206, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com