Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to ja...@tekmoxie.com

Position = Sr.Microstrategy Consultant
Location = Cambridge, MA
Duration = Long term

Must have *pharma/healthcare*

Microstrategy experience applied in life sciences context required - last
few years should have been in*pharma/healthcare*
·       *  Minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience of working with
MicroStrategy*.
·         Good knowledge of data warehousing concepts and designing data
warehouse for reporting projects.
·         Experience in MicroStrategy web customization and programming
background will be an advantage.
·         Strong data modeling skills.
·         Strong skills in MicroStrategy Project Design. Experienced in
designing MicroStrategy schema, implementing various workarounds required
to handle complexities in data modeling.
·         Strong knowledge and hands on experience in MicroStrategy
advanced reporting concepts.
·         Experience in designing and developing Report Services Documents
and Dashboards.
·         MicroStrategy 9.X experience is preferred, Certification is a
plus.
Thanks and Regards
James Reddy
TekMoxie Inc | An E-Verified Company |
26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334 |
Office 917-775-7903 |
Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com |
Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

distribution is prohibited