*PHP CMS Developer needed in DC for Contract to hire! Inperson required!! *
*Kindly reply to **sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*
*Location*: Washington DC
*Position*: PHP/CMS Developer
*Duration*: 9 month contract to hire. Candidate must be able to convert
over to a full time employee
*Interview Process:* Two step interview process. Phone and In Person
interview. NO Skype interviews for this position
*Minimum of 5 years hands-on, substantive work with Linux, MySQL, Apache
* 4 year college degree, preferred in Computer Science
*Expert PHP programming skills
*Some experience with one or more of Drupal, Joomla, WordPress
*Ability to design and implement MySQL databases, as well as troubleshoot
* Experience with Bootstrap, Symphony, and / or other frameworks
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfort working
directly with clients
* Experience migrating websites from one shared or VPS host to another
*Ability to thrive whether working within a team or independently
* Designing and implementing functional website components in an open
*Working with front-end developers, create web interfaces, widgets, rich
* Optimize pages for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
Top 3 Skills:
2. Linux server set up, troubleshooting, and configuration
3. More than one CMS (Drupal and WordPress) experience & comfortable with
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.