*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position : Information Security Engineer*
*Location : Raleigh, NC*
*Duration : 6+ Months Interview : Phone then Face to Face *
· This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for an experienced
and passionate Security Engineer with extensive security testing experience
looking to join a leading financial company.
· Working within our client's Raleigh office, you'll join a
pleasant and productive work environment with a diverse workforce that can
help you learn, grow, and be fulfilled in your work.
· As an Information Security Engineer, you will perform application
vulnerability scans, application penetration testing, as well as manually
verify vulnerabilities identified by the tools.
· You will be responsible for conducting application vulnerability
scans and penetration tests.
· You will also perform code reviews of in-house developed
· In addition, as an Information Security Engineer, you will
conduct logical security audits of business solutions and technology
- 5+ years in Information Security with specific application security
- Must be able to manually discover and exploit web vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools such as IBM Rational
AppScan, Burp Suite Pro, Nikto, w3af, Nessus, Qualys, Nmap, and proxy
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.