Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*

*Role:*               *Unix System Admin*

*Location:        New York City*

*Duration:       12 Months Contract*

*MOI:               Face to Face*

*(14 + years of total exp with exposure to large Banking environments)*

·         Extensive knowledge of Redhat RHEL 5, 6, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.

·         Strong Unix / Linux administration skills in a predominantly
Redhat environments

·         Knowledge of clustering/high-availability technologies (Veritas
Cluster suite, PowerHA)

·         Knowledge of automation technologies (Puppet/Chef/cfengine)

·         Knowledge of most popular UNIX shells (bash, ksh)

·         Experience of coding in any one of these languages  -
ruby/python/perl/java

·         Awareness of virtualization technologies (vmware/OpenStack)

·         Knowledge of monitoring systems (nimbus)

·         Performance tuning for key services

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Technical Recruiter*