resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- Python scripting, Systems AdminLocation:- Chicago,
ILDuration:- 4+months Job Description:-*Python scripting, Systems Admin
Has operating systems, network, or database programming experience in a
complex data processing environment. Responsible for the implementation of
solutions involving operating system, database, and networking. Works with
partners to assess business needs; provides application development
(scripting), support, and user training.
Experience with Python required. Familiarity with coding to SOAP and REST
APIs required.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*