who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Java Developer Location:
Franklin TNDuration: 6+ Month Contract*

*Senior/Lead Java Software Engineer to design, develop, maintain and test
software for the Concuity team, collaborating with the development team and
business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of
application solutions in a dynamic Agile environment. Ability to achieve
subject matter expertise quickly on new applications is needed. The primary
focus of this position is operational support and issue resolution.
Requires proven track record in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Java
scripting, Tomcat, Eclipse, performance tuning, batch processes, Windows
and Linux environments. Experience with Oracle is preferred. Requires the
ability to adjust to changing priorities and work outside normal business
in the event an urgent issue occurs.*

*Qualifications:Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Java scripting, Tomcat,
Eclipse, performance tuning, batch processes, Windows and Linux
environments. Experience with Oracle is preferred. Requires knowledge of
best practices and design patterns required*

*Responsibilities:  Essential responsibilities of the job.  Assign a
percentage of time spent on each responsibility. Description of
Responsibility Research and resolve production issues.50%Analyze, design,
code, test, debug and document applications as 20% well as support
activities for the corporate systems architecture.20% Use in-depth
knowledge of development tools and languages to implement business
solutions using best-practices.5%Assist in the mentoring and coaching of
junior team members.5% Deployment support Other duties as
assigned_________________________________________Regards Kevin Johnson|
Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444 or 651 433
7040 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*