Hope you are doing good...!!!!
We are on the lookout for a Bench Sales Recruiter and US IT Recruiter to
Support our US Staff Augmentation process.
*We have 2 positions:*
*1) Bench Sales Recruiter*
*2) US IT Recruiter*
Designation: *Bench Sales Recruiter and US IT Recruiter*
Experience: 2 -5 Years
Location: Hyderabad (Hi-Tech City)
*1) Bench Sales Recruiter:*
* Min 2 years’ experience in Bench Sales in US IT Recruitment with
experience in Bench Sales.
* Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.
* Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent for
complex Technical requirements.
* Must be able to work independently in a fast-growing environment.
* Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.
* Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards
and social networking sites and share them with consultants
* Participation in conference calls with clients and Business Development
Executives to understand client's business.
* Must be a self-starter and an enthusiast to mobilize prospective
consultants and get them on board through networking & cold calling.
* Must Create and maintain assignment track sheets as per the company
standards and submitting the same to Team Leader
* Display excellent customer service towards internal and external
* Experience in working with Prime Vendors and Implementation Partners
* Experience working with Applicant tracking tools.
*2) US IT Recruiter*
Minimum 2-6 years of experience in U.S. Sales and Recruitment.
Should have experience in entire U.S. Sales and Recruitment Life Cycle and
have ability to market more than 5 candidates at a time.
Individual with a passion for U.S. Sales & Recruitment and looking to
pursue their career in U.S. Sales & Recruitment marketing consultants.
Working experience with Direct Vendors.
Working experience on Microsoft Office i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Working experience with Various Job Portals like Dice, Monster, Career
Interact with Candidates to get an idea about their Skill Set and Consult
with Candidate to check their comfort level on requirements. Suggest any
modifications required to improve their chances of short listing for the
job positions applied.
Working directly with end client’s requirements like Tier 1
Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network
daily basis to get the candidates placed in minimal turnaround time.
Should co-ordinate with interview process and all the concerned till the
position is closed.
Clear understanding of tax terms like Corp to Corp, W-2, 1099 etc.
Must be able to reach the monthly and quarterly targets.
Need to have Excellent Communication Skills.
*If you are Interested and willing to work with us - Please submit your
updated resume to "james.sm...@accolite.com <john....@accolite.com>" along
with contact details and expected salary and a good time to discuss.*
Thanks & Regards,
*James Smith* <john....@accolite.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.