Hope you are doing well.
*Title: Java Developer (Selenium Testing Experience)*
*Title: Denver, CO*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Need Minimum 9 yrs exp*
· Enhancements in functionality, infrastructure, and
implementation of new technologies with the intent of improving the
business impacts related to incidents and outages.
· The Resiliency project is basically environment hardening and
validation of solid infrastructure for existing applications at Comcast.
· Includes use of new tools, frameworks, and dashboards to monitor
· This opening is in the Service Assurance team, working to ensure
the resiliency of the ESM trouble ticketing application using an automated
· The goal is to ensure constant system availability and
continuous integration for deployments.
· Developing tests and contributing to work captured on a Hytstrix
· The development team will also be screening candidates after the
testing team interview.
· New position; not backfill of existing position
· Start Date: no later than 4/15
· Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension through year-end
· Operational readiness testing like failover testing
· Performance, load, and/or stress testing
· Configuration management or operational experience
· Strong database and/or development experience
· Understanding of logs and backend DB experience
· Operational and architectural experience
· Typical manual functional testers or strictly automation
testers will not be a good fit for this role
· Very technical resource who is a hybrid of functional
tester, performance tester, and developer
· Strong analytical abilities
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming languages
· Passion for learning new techniques and technologies, and
can pick them up quickly
· Enjoy working with team members at all levels of experience
and be flexible in taking up any area
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Experience working on Agile teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.