LTE Testers at Redmond,WA
Please share profiles of LTE Tester:
1. LTE Tester – Mid Level - 5 yrs
*Please note, we need experienced candidates with Lab Testing experience,
RF Engineer will not work.*
PFB the JD:
• Strong knowledge in LTE/UMTS/IMS Network Architecture and their call
• Experience with Wireless Data Core networks, Architecture, Protocols and
• Working Knowledge in any of UMTS/GPRS Protocols such as NBAP, RNSAP,
RANAP, BSSAP+ and GTP is preferred
• Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and
feature level testing
• Understanding of Software testing Life cycle
• Good Knowledge in VoLTE and IMS Call Flows.
• Experience in Ixload and Landslide test tool scripting and execution.
• Good understanding of Wireless Operator’s end-end Network
• Experience with LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S1-MME,
S1-U, S6a, S11, S5/S8, Rx, NAS, S1-AP, RRC, GTPv2c, GTP-U, SGs-AP is desired
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Suman Bakshi-Sam |SourceChip,Inc | www.sourcechip.net
<http://www.sourcechip.net> Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>
| Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*
*Phone-732-917-4895 | Fax-732-875-0233 *
*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 US*
We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *remove*
in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.