Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any good
candidate.

*Location   : San Jose, CA.
Duration   : 3-6 months.
*

*Only Local candidates are required.*

*7-8 years experience in Hyperion Essbase and Analyzer*; *version 9
or*higher is preferred

Demonstrate strong technical skills *in Hyperion Essbase, Analyzer, Web
Analysis, Excel Add In, Query Designer and Smart View*

Demonstrate strong technical skills in - Discoverer Application
Administration and Discoverer Report development

*SQL, PL/SQL – Ability to understand and write simple to complex SQL queries
and PL/SQL procedures*

Knowledge in Unix and C-Shell script coding

Experience working with database tools like TOAD or equivalent

Knowledge of Project life cycle phases – Gather requirements from business
stakeholders, understand requirements and write design documents, develop
and implement Hyperion essbase/analyzer solutions. Conduct end to end unit
testing and provide guidance and support during user testing.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*