*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must have 10+years of overall IT experience

Job Title  : Android Developer
Location  : Dallas, TX
Duration  : 6-12 Months contract
Interview : Phone & skype

Job Description:
Your Day-to-Day
Designing, building and polishing intuitive and engaging Android
experiences
Analyzing, debugging and redesigning multi-threaded and complex
applications
Making disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
Participating in software code reviews to ensure flawless execution
Collaborating with engineers, UI designers and product managers
Working independently and owning projects from start to finish

What Do You Need
3+ years experience with object-oriented development
2+ years of Java programming know-how
2+ years spent developing mobile apps
A legit app that we can find in the Google Play Store
Knowing the full mobile development life cycle like the back of your hand

Bonus Points
We are doing some really cool things with Scala at the moment. If you have
Scala experience, or are really interested in Scala. Please let us know.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com