Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Manual QA Tester
Location: Wayne PA
Duration: 6+ Months CTH

NOTE: !!Must Need GC or USC & LOCAL For F2F!!

Key Skills –
UAT testing
Working with vendors
Onshore/offshore interaction
Worked in hybrid environment (Waterfall/Agile)
Candidate will primarily be manual tester but should have some automation
(70/30 mix).   Could be a senior person who has not worked as a lead yet
but could be their next step.
7+ years experience (but can send less if the candidate has the other specs)

Top Skills You Should Possess:
•Minimum of 7 years of Manual QA Testing experience
•Experience in developing and defining master test plans, test scenarios
and test scripts/data needs from requirements and design documents for
assigned software/hardware (components) releases
•Expertise in UAT
•Familiarity working with on and off shore vendors

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949