Hi Partner,

Greetings!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for* C#.NET
Developer.*

*
*

*Position: C#.NET Developer-Windows Mobile*

*Location: St. Louis, MO *

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

C# - windows mobile/Compact Framework - Our client is seeking a 5+ year
software developer with 2+ years of experience developing handheld
applications.  The ideal candidate will have experience using VB.NET and
C#.NET to develop mobile applications using the Microsoft Compact Framework
running on Pocket PC 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0 operating systems.
Experience with Test First Development, Silverlight 3, RIA Services, HTML,
IIS, MS SQL Server Visio and Windows CE is desired.

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-631-685-1134 Ext 206, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com

Yahoo: smukesh...@ymail.com