Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Client : CareFirst BCBS
*

*Position Title: Business Analyst
*

*Location:*  Owings Mills, MD

*Duration: 6 months, possible temp to perm*

* *Please provide last four of social security number, day and month of
birthday, and citizenship status, VISA expiration date**

Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the
IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs

. Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT
organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT
organization on the direction of the business.

Gathers information about the organization’s work processes and information
flows. Documents existing process in technical model format in order to
evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes.

Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge
to bring solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s
competitive edge.

Has basic knowledge in functions they support. Has knowledge and background
of other technologies and tools. Has basic understanding of business, market
and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports
several simple to moderately complex business processes.

Supporting 2 key corporate initiatives – ability to multi task on parallel
components. Strong communications and some knowledge of web design and
development preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com