Kindly Send Matched Resumes to *naresh.p...@inentinc.com
<naresh.p...@inentinc.com>* or Call me @ 909 610 3103 Ext 133
*Position: Project Manager with digital marketing project experience*
Location: Horsham PA
Duration: 6 month contract initially with likely extensions
Local candidates only – ONSITE will be required –
Integrated Project Manager
candidates should have below experience:
markets /agency advertising background
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with all departments
within the agency and with external client partners to pro-actively manage
all projects. The Integrated Project Manager must have a deep understanding
of print and digital projects (email and web), natural ability for
scheduling, generating estimates and must have relevant pharmaceutical
project management experience.
The Integrated Project Manager must be highly organized with excellent
communication skills. This individual must thrive in a dynamic, deadline
driven business and demonstrate the leadership and authority required to
move projects forward in a firm but respectful way.
1. Manage project work flow.
• Key contact for all project requests.
• Routes projects
• Evaluates workload and assigns projects to internal or external resources
in order to meet desired timelines.
• Works closely with creative and account teams to ensure resources match
up for optimal delivery.
• Pro-actively work with all departments to route deliverables needed to
meet project milestones
• This position will help forecast work load and ensure resources are
allocated for all departments.
• Manage all project schedules. Initially set before project begins and
then continue to adjust and communicate as is necessary.
2. Estimate generation and change orders.
• Work with agency partners to generate competitive estimates in a timely
• Monitor project budgets and initiate the request for change orders
• Run finance burn reports to track estimate vs. actuals
3. Quality Control
• Identifies opportunities for process enhancements
• Reviews and vets project changes prior to routing through team
• Responsible for all versions of projects and hand offs.
• 60% Print and %40 Digital experience
• Superior organizational skills
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent relationship-building skills
• Negotiation and prioritization skills
• Positive, can-do attitude; shows initiative and is enthusiastic
• Identifies challenges and provides solutions
• Ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• MS Project, Visio, Excel and Word
*Naresh | INENT INC*
Ph: 909 610 3103 Ext 133
E-Mail : naresh.p...@inentinc.com
Y-IM : pyla_naresh|G-talk : nkpyla
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.