Kindly Send Matched Resumes to *naresh.p...@inentinc.com
<naresh.p...@inentinc.com>* or Call me @ 909 610 3103 Ext 133

*Title: Front End Developer with ReactJS, Flux, Javascript, HTML5*

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 Months Contract

*Front-end Developer need github or portfolio of the candidate for
submittal*

*Position Summary*

We’re looking for a talented and driven front-end developer to join our
small engineering team building slick and powerful enterprise scale tools
to run our residential solar business. You will be asked to build
sophisticated, fluid and beautiful user interfaces using modern front-end
frameworks and tools, take designs and turn them into pixel perfect web
apps, and help drive a functional user experience for all the users of our
software.

*Responsibilities:*

- Develop beautiful, fun and polished web based software tools with modern
Javascript and your favorite frameworks/libraries.

- Take designs from PSD to HTML5 and forward-thinking CSS and Javascript.

- Make things work responsively on desktop, table and mobile browsers.

- Work with our designers to support the experience, visual design language
and branding of our internal Clients products.

- Be an advocate for user-centered design.

- Work directly with the entire clients Home Solar software development and
product teams.

*Requirements:*

- Proficiency with React, ideally alongside Flux.

- Proficiency with other Javascript libraries (We also use jQuery,
Underscore, and more.)

- Ability to take a PSD and turn it into a pixel-perfect page.

- Fluency in W3C compliant HTML(5)/CSS.

- Experience with SASS or Less.

- 2 years of industry experience creating aesthetically pleasing and
functional user experiences for web applications; experience with
enterprise B2B or B2C products and/or experience with mobile apps are pluses

*We’d love to see:*

- Experience writing backend code too, ideally in PHP.

- Experience with Webpack.

- Comfortable working in a Linux environment with Git.

- Experience working within an Agile or Scrum based development process.

- Visual design experience, including experience with appropriate design
tools such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop and Illustrator.

- A self-motivated individual who can take initiative and work effectively
both independently and as part of a team.

- A leader who loves to take ownership of projects, help others, and share
tips and tricks with the rest of the team

--

Regards,

*Naresh | INENT INC*

Ph: 909 610 3103 Ext 133