Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com
Client CEG Constellation Energy Group

Kindly send me the resume with contact details

Mid-level Tibco Designer/Developer

*Location:*  Baltimore, MD

*Duration:*  6 -9 months

*Interview Process:*  Phone Screen, *Face-to-Face Interview (this is
required)*, Offer

This is a temporary backfill role for an Integration Support team.  This
role is a mix of analysis, design, development, and application support.
The candidate must be able to speak well and do well written technical
documents.  Solid TIBCO development skills will also be required.  If the
candidate has .Net C# skills that will definitely be a plus as we have small
amount of that type of code that we develop and support.

Expertise in developing process definitions in TIBCO Business Works 5.x
,configuring services in TIBCO Adapters (MQ Adapter, Active Database and
File
Adapter),
• Familiarities with EAI concepts

• Possesses end-to-end architecture and working knowledge of TIBCO EMS and
TIBCO RV.

• Exposure to SOAP, WSDL, JDBC, SQL, JNDI, XML, XSD, JMS, XPATH and J2EE
best practices, design principles and techniques.

• Experience in process definition and process improvement disciplines

• Strong Working knowledge of RDBMS preferably Oracle and exposure to
PL/SQL.

• Experience with the SDLC or Agile methodologies.

• Process Orchestration, Web Services and SOA experience in a lead role

• Integrating disparate environment including Mainframes, Unix, etc.,

• Strong Working knowledge of UNIX and NT operating systems.

• Working knowledge of TFS, XML canon, PVCS or any other version control
systems.

• Exposure to deployment of TIBCO Applications in UNIX and Windows
environments.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

• .Net C# experience would be plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com