Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Java Developer
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 6+ Months

NOTE: !!Must Need LOCAL For F2F!!

Who Can Attain F2F Interview On Friday And Can Start On Monday

Position Description:
Java developer to build Excel like UI which will be linked to an Oracle
database. Solution will provide planning capabilities

for our international team, with a focus on data entry, date display, and
some calculations.

Responsibilities:
•Functional design is already complete, responsibilities will be limited to
development, documentation, and unit testing.

Skill Level
•3 to 5 years of experience expected, with proven ability to deliver
capabilities as described above.

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.