*Job Title: Senior Big Data Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 13+ Months*
*No. of Positions: 4*
*Job Description *
We are seeking for an accomplished, enthusiastic Senior Big Data Software
Engineer to join the Client eCommerce team. This exciting position involves
many key engineering challenges as we deal with huge data sets (Billions of
Transactions, Petabytes of data) to impact real-time customer activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field plus 9+ years of
software engineering experience at a senior level; OR a Master’s degree or
higher 10 years of senior software engineering experience.
- Must have demonstrable, programming proficiency in one or more of the
following: *Java, C/C++, or Python*.
- Should have strong experience in *Java, Python, python based ML
libraries, MongoDB, Hive, Hadoop, Spark*
- Deep understanding of *Map Reduce framework & Hadoop.*
- Fluent in Pig and/or Hive with experience in building UDFs, strong
- Proven expertise and understanding of ETL techniques.
- Knowledge of Azkaban, Oozie or Hamake for workflow management and job
- Must be team oriented and collaborative to interact with both managers
and cross functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple projects in
various phases and under tight deadline
*PREM | MSR*COSMOS
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.