*Title: Software Quality Engineer*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
10 years must
* Write test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle
* Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
* Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests
* Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools
* Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
* Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound
design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven
* Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on
components prior to integration builds
* Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results
* Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed
on deliverables and timelines
* Collaborate with team to isolate defects and streamline the bug fixing
* US different testing tools (Protractor, jmeter, selenium, etc.). Ability
to adapt and learn quickly with any other testing tool
* Execute tests for software in multiple OS (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research
* Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communications skills
* 2+ years¹ experience in a quality engineering, software testing role in
an Agile environment.
* BS or MS in computer science or Relevant Industry Experience preferred.
* Experience with testing enterprise, business software
* Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts,
methodologies and tools. E.g. Solid knowledge of unit, system, regression,
product, integration and acceptance testing
* Good understanding of automated testing approaches
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.