Hi,

This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.

*Position: Oracle Financials Support Resources*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Experience: 10+ Years*

*Description*

·         Primary responsibilities are to work on daily support issues that
occur. This includes modules *AR, AP, GL, FA, and CM* as well as
integrations that sometimes fail in the night.

·         The person should be strong functionally and most importantly
have a great team oriented personality.

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Visa Status:

Expected hourly Rate:

Total IT Exp:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate:

Start Availability:

*Thanks &Regards*
Satya
Sapvix
PH: 510-709-3806

48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 405A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@sapvix.com* <sa...@sapvix.com>
*www.sapvix.com* <http://www.sapvix.com>