We need a *Staff Software Engineer (Driver Architect for Windows OS kernel
mode device driver development)*
Job Title: *Staff Software Engineer*
Location: *San Diego (must be willing to work in San Diego, will not
consider working remotely)*
Duration: *4 month contract to hire*
*Must have - NDIS and Windows Driver experience *minimum is 3+ years of
*Main Duties: *
*Full responsibility for driver architecture of all product platforms on all
commercial operating systems of Windows, Mac OSX and key Linux
distributions. Able to write or direct engineers in writing drivers for
desktop and embedded Linux, WinCE or other commercial device OS. Be able to
make strong recommendations and perhaps refactor an existing commercial
architecture. Have a zero defects attitude in administering development
approach. Work with driver software manager to produce high quality host
drivers for communications modem products with the driver team.
Responsibilities involve kernel level driver development primarily on the
Windows operating system. Provide occasional support to field issues using
debugging tools to perform root cause analysis. Interact with multiple
firmware design teams in US, Canada for worldwide 3G/4G solutions.
*• 7 years experience in Windows kernel device driver development
• 5 years experience in USB projects.
• 3 years experience in NDIS 5.x / 6.x driver architecture
• Handle multiple assignments while balancing personal assignments with team
• Strong comprehension of Windows OS kernel mode device driver development.
• Detailed knowledge of Windows Driver Model (WDM), Kernel Mode Driver
Framework (KMDF), especially Windows 7 frameworks.
• Strong background in Networking protocols and Operating system concepts.
• Excellent knowledge of C/C++
• Experience writing Linux drivers on embedded systems.
• Experience with debugging and trouble shooting in Windows Kernel
• Familiarity with x86 assembly / USB protocol platform.
• Knowledge of HSDPA, EVDOrA, WAN, 802.11n, Ethernet, WiFi, EVDO, LTE,
MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
This position will require traveling overseas to test houses to complete the
certification activities of projects. Also, domestic travel is required to
test houses within the United States. Must be willing to work overtime when
needed to complete the certification activity of projects prior to product
launch. Must be able to work well under time pressure.
*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send me matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>* along with
the below details. *
1. Name -
2. Contact -
4. Rate -
5. Current Location -
6. Availability -
7. Work status-
8. Relocation issue if any –
9. Skill summary -
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at