*Job Title : Back end developer*
*Location : San Ramon,CA || Need Local *
The Backend stack engineer will be responsible for building and supporting
different backend functionality manifested via micro services to support DS
Qualifications / Requirements:
* 8+ years of experience in full-stack software development, preferably
using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
* Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, database
technologies.Experience developing web applications (expertise in all/most
of these ) - Spring MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, SOA, JPA
* Proficiency in Eclipse plugin development.
* Working knowledge of SCM tools and techniques, preferably Git and
* Working knowledge of setting up and configuring web and application
servers like Apache/Tomcat, Weblogic and JBoss
* Experience with developing RESTful Java Web Services / Micro Services
* Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems
* Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization
approaches and security protocols
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
* Strong attention to details
* Experience working with Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web Services
* Ability write unit tests (TDD practices) for backend and frontend
* Experience with API and micro services development with exposure to
using a 12-factor apps
* Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly
available applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku,
* Good understanding in Performance metrics analyzer tools and plugins
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.