*Dear Associate, *Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity
of *Java/MongoDB*
*developer in Natick, MA Please share your interest at the earliest.*

 *For your review, Job Description is as follows:*

*Position:      MongoDB developer Location:     Natick, MA*

*Duration:     Long Term*

*Job Description :*

*Role: *

·         Design and develop the next generation of our cloud-enabled
products.

·         Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers.

·         Work as part of a team in a collaborative environment.

*Experience: *

·         5+ years experience developing software in product-focused
development teams.

·         Strong experience building Java Enterprise Web Applications.

·         Experience with MongoDB, SQL, and OLAP/dimensional data models.
Must have previously worked with very large datasets and complex queries.

·         Experience with Business Intelligence, Financial Analytics, and
ETL tools highly desirable.

·         Experience developing scalable, high-performance, distributed
systems.

·         Proficiency with at least one web technology stack is desirable.

--

 *Regards,*

 *Abhi*

*IDC Technologies,  1851 McCarthy Blvd  Milpitas, CA 95035 Email: *
*abhineet.si...@idctechnologies.com* <abhineet.si...@idctechnologies.com>