Kindly let me now if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: ETL Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months & extensions *
GC / USC ONLY
*VISAS:* US Citizens & those authorized to work in the US are encourage to
*In This Role:*
You will be responsible for technical design, development, configuration,
deployment and ongoing support of solutions to the client’s Master Data
Management systems. You will work with project delivery teams, business
analysts, project managers and QA engineers to deliver robust MDM
capabilities that meet business needs and the company's architectural
• 5-8 years of hands-on technical experience focused in Data
Acquisition and Data Integration using ETL (SSIS, ODI)
• Experience integrating the components of the following
ORACLE, SQL and Data Stage (ETL), Oracle Fusion SOA
• Analyzes performance and capacity issues of the highest
complexity with systems / applications software and/or application
• Experience in end to end implementations of MDM solutions
• Relational databases (Microsoft & Oracle) DB,SQL
• Excellent communication skills (written & Verbal)
• Able to work independently & within a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related areas
*Nice to Have*
• IBM InfoSphere knowledge
• Knowledge of C# or Java programming language
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.