*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position of .Net Developer and send me
your updated resume.*

*Position :             .Net Developer*

*Location:             Wilmington, DE*

*Duration:             long term*

*Interview:           Phone and face to face.*

*Skills* : .*Net, ACCESS, Excel, VB.NET <http://VB.NET>*

*Job Description* :

Our client in Wilmington, DE is seeking a .Net Developer on a long-term
contract basis.

*It is but it is not a traditional .net developer. Need someone with good
vb.net <http://vb.net> who has worked around reporting and has strong MS
Access and Excel. *

Ideal candidates will have strong coding skills in VB.NET and strong skills
in Excel and MS Access

They will be working around report development

Ideal candidates will have a background in the banking/financial services
industry

All candidates must be available for a face to face interview in
Wilmington, DE for the final round.

Thanks and have a great day

*Ranjeet Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*