Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*QA Lead *

*Richfield, MN*

*12 month contract Local to MN—F2F Required*

*Department:*

-          The team works on Retail and Call Center Beast application in CDC

*Skills:*

-          QA Lead with minimum 8 years’ experience required

-          Must have previous experience leading a mid-sized QA team.

-          Must be able to lead the team and perform testing

-          Knowledge of how to drive Test Automation in a manual testing
environment.

-          Experience testing in an Agile environment  (Version1 and
Bugzilla experience a plus)

-          Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and
application of those methodologies

-          Experience working on web based and mobile/tablet applications

-          Knowledge of Oracle SQL

-          Knowledge of XML

-          Knowledge of web services testing (soapUI preferred)

-          Experience with integrated systems (understand the big picture
architecture and messaging).

-          HP QTP is preferred but not required

-          Retail experience is strongly preferred

*Interview Process:*

-          30 minute phone screen with HM and Director

-          1 hour in-person with HM and Director

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146