*KINDLY REPLY ON  alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com
<alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>Need Identity Access Management (REMOTE JOB)*

Position :        Identity Access Management (2)
Location:         Akron, OH (REMOTE JOB)
Duration:        12+ Months

Responsibilities
Experience with Courion required – within courion they only use 2 modules:
Accountcourier and passwordcourier
Will be working on courion bug fixes, upgrades, patching, daily maintenance
and backend operations
Will be creating and deleting users
Client uses Courion Password Courier and Account Courier products to
implement our Identity and Access Management solution.
Client is looking for skilled individuals or a managed service, to
maintain, support and manage 24x7 the Courion application infrastructure.
The OS and hardware will be maintained by our systems support team.

Duties :
Duties will include patching, SW upgrades break/fix, adding/deleting
accounts, developing web application interfaces, making recommendations for
enhancements, and other general maintenance.

Regards
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
Direct:609-423-4045
alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com