*Role:* AWS Red Shift Architect

*Location:* New York, NY

*Duration:* 12 Months+

*Work Authorization: Any*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face to Face*

*Job Description: *

·       *Well Spoken*

·       *Hands On RedShift Experience*

·       *Amazon Web Services (AWS)*

·       *Business Intelligence*

o  *Tableau*

o  *MS SQL*

*Thank you, and I look forward to doing business with you!!!*

*  Regards,Stella Ross  - Technical IT Recruiter Desk No
:412-238-8594.ITBrainiac.Inc stella.r...@itbtalent.com
<stella.r...@itbtalent.com> Princeton - New Jersey 08540
<http://www.itbrainiac.com/>www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>
Please Note: We have a signed contracts with our Implementors / Vendors /
Clients . If by any means you go direcltly with them our contact will pull
your resume out for this role. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.*