Please share some matching resume.
*Role: Sr. AEM/CQ5 Developer*
*Location: *Sunnyvale, CA
*Duration: *6-9 months
No of position-4
· Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
· At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and
vendors specifically targeting Social Integrations
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test
execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
*Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing*
Phone: +1 904-371-2917 | Fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: amit.ku...@nlbservices.com <%20amit.ku...@nlbservices.com> |WEB:
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & ISO 27001 and 20000-1
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.