Hi,

Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*.Net Developer*

*Charlotte, NC.*

*Duration :6+ months*

*face to face personal interview .*

*We are looking for a.Net Developer to join one of our major financial
clients here in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for someone with 7+ years web
development experience, with an emphasis on C# and ASP.Net. The candidate
also must have strong experience with SOA, WCF, Entity Framework, AngularJS
and strong experience with object oriented programming. *

*The candidate must have strong communication, and must be able to come for
a face to face personal interview in Charlotte, NC. please send me anyone
that you have that fits this description. *

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>