Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: .Net Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6+ Months

NOTE: !Must Need LOCAL For F2F!!

What you’ll be doing:
.Development on new applications and maintenance on current applications.
.Will be working with Force.com so a great opportunity to learn a highly
desirable technology.
.Ensure that all functionality is optimized and error-free
.Develop the back end and the front end of a new software product
.Work in an Agile environment and adapt to a fast-pace with tight deadlines

Job Requirements
Must Have experience
.ASP.net
.Java Script
.Microsoft SQL database experience
.HTML
.MVC/MVVC Framework

Would Like experience
.CSS
.Bootstrap
.jQuery
.Oracle
.Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum development processes
.SalesForce and Force.com are nice to have but not required

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949