send me the candiates local to
Job Location: Herndon, VA.
Supports application software testing, software integration, and
configuration management tasks to assure customer satisfaction with
application accuracy, quality, and adherence to standards.
Reviews development test plans, test cases and results, as needed.
Performs configuration management tasks, as needed.
Researches problems reported in production application, and communicates
results with appropriate parties for resolution.
Uses basic and some advanced skill to solve a variety of problems. Duties &
tasks are varied but standardized. Can perform some more advanced functions.
Available to work extended hours and/or weekends on short notice.
Works on problems of moderate scope. Uses clearly defined procedures and
standard practices to make routine decisions. Exercises some judgment in
determining the appropriate action.
1. Must be available to work extended hours and/or weekends on short notice
2. Minimum 6 years of QA experience
3. Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
4. Good problem solving skills
5. Good time management skills
6. Strong oral and written communication skills
7. Basic knowledge of applications
8. Proven ability to write SQL queries
9. Minimum 5+ years of US based work experience is REQUIRED
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at