Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Title: OnBase Developer*

*Location: Dayton, OH*

*Duration: 9 to 12 months+*

*Top Desired Skills: OnBase Workview, OnBase Workflow, OnBase Unity Forms,
Agile*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an experienced OnBase Developer with at least 4+ years
of experience. An ideal candidate with have experience with OnBase
workflow, OnBase work view (case view) and OnBase Unity Forms.

*Desired Experience: *

·         *4+ years of OnBase development experience*

·         *Experience with OnBase workflow and workview (case view)*

·         *Experience setting up, importing/exporting and configuring
complex OnBase solutions*

·         *General .NET experience*

·         General experience assisting/ mentoring other team members

·         BS degree in the field of computer science or software
engineering or equivalent years of relevant work experience required

·         Familiarity with the health industry (nice to have)

·         Strong written and oral communication skills

·         Experience with software development life cycle

·         Experience following Agile Scrum methodology

 Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146