*Immediate Need - Identity Access Management - Akron, OH- 12+ Months*

Position :        Identity Access Management
Location:         Akron, OH
Duration:        12+ Months

*Interview:       Skype*

*Skills and Experience Required :*
·         Experience with Courion required – within courion they only use 2
modules: Accountcourier and passwordcourier
·         Will be working on courion bug fixes, upgrades, patching, daily
maintenance and backend operations
·         Will be creating and deleting users
·         Client uses Courion Password Courier and Account Courier products
to implement our Identity and Access Management solution.
·         Client is looking for skilled individuals or a managed service,
to maintain, support and manage 24x7 the Courion application
infrastructure.
·         The OS and hardware will be maintained by our systems support
team.

Duties :
Duties will include patching, SW upgrades break/fix, adding/deleting
accounts, developing web application interfaces, making recommendations for
enhancements, and other general maintenance.
The individuals or service will work with two Goodyear associates who lead
our IAM solution.

*Regards,*
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*ITBrainiac Inc.*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
<rehan.k...@itbtalent.com>*
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
usitstaf...@gmail.com <usitstaf...@gmail.com>*

*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asse*t..