*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- Sr. Java Architect (Weblogic/JBoss)Location:- Cincinnati, OH
Duration:- 12+monthsJob description:-*Understanding of the Architecture and
design of a Java Application landscape using Both JBoss and Weblogic. Will
work with Admin teams to build out and test Servers (OS and Java) Will
manage the implementation on Load balancing across the java landscape. Will
assist in testing and issue resolution during testing Will manage the
requests of new builds and their delivery (including deployment) Will work
with developers on improving the overall Java delivery

*Required Skills:-*10+   years Java Programming Language Experience
5+ years of Java/EE Architecture
Development Experience Utilizing the Following Technologies: Java Services
Based Development (SOAP, RMI); Java Application Server Development (BEA
Weblogic preferred); Web User Interface Development (HTML, JavaScript,
JSP); Java Application Development Utilizing a Framework (Spring, Apache
Tiles).
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*