Hope you are doing great today,
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.
*Position: Application Architect (J2EE and .NET technologies).
Duration: 3 to 4 Months
Location: Orlando, FL
*Description of Contractor Duties: *
Responsible for providing architecture guidance and artifacts on IT
sustainment, strategic, and project focused initiatives. Participate, guide
and drive the ongoing definition, development and re-use of enterprise-wide
business services. Work with projects to define appropriate options for
application integration and drive best practices across .NET and JEE
Collaborate with the project delivery teams throughout project lifecycles to
ensure architectural compliance. Provide leadership to ensure that analysis
and design specifications align with industry best practices. Ensure the
leveragability of existing and new components and services. Provide
mentorship and hands-on assistance to project teams on the appropriate use
of UML and model driven development approaches with the identification of
new tools and methodologies to facilitate application delivery efforts.
*· 7+ years overall hands-on IT experience, including 5 years
object-oriented analysis, design and development experience.
· 5 years hands-on design and development experience with
enterprise-scale distributed applications (JEE and .NET technologies).
· 3 years hands-on experience with ESB technologies, particularly
Progress Sonic ESB.
· 2 years hands-on experience with SOA management tools, particularly
· 5 years hands-on experience with UML, producing logical
architecture and design models
· 5 years experience defining application integration architecture
for large complex systems
· Hands-on experience designing, integrating, and/or re-engineering
applications using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles
· Experience with leveraging analysis patterns or archetypes for
defining business domains
· 5 years experience with leveraging XML for defining interfaces,
contracts and configurations. SOAP, REST, WCF
· Experience with Rational modeling tools (Rose, RSA, RSM)
· Experience with building applications and services using Model
· Experience with object relational mapping and other persistence
· Experience with software frameworks ((.Net Enterprise Library,
Kodo-JDO, Spring, LINQ etc.)
· Hands-on experience implementing services using the Web Services
Basic Profile and WS-* Specifications
· Working knowledge of Enterprise Application Patterns including
Domain Model, MVC, Transfer Objects, Service Locator and others
· Strong written & oral communication skills, ability to work in a
Progress Sonic ESB
If you are interested in this position please respond with updated resume
rate and Contact details ASAP. Reply to va...@sureitinc.com or call me on
ADD MY LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/srikrishnavarma
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at