*Job Title : Manager . Net with aladdin*
*Location : Santa Monica,Ca*
*Duration : 6+ months*
*15-20 years’ experience*
• Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions
at a business and technical level.
• Leading the design, estimation, planning, and implementation
of business solutions that require IT system(s).
• Interact with business stakeholders to provide technical
solutions delivering to business needs.
• Consult clients’ senior technical leaders on best practice
point of view.
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans working with a
• Provide leadership to international, multidisciplinary team
of up to 20 members.
• Help to build client relationships and participate in
business development and proposal work.
• Deliver compelling presentations to internal and external
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Deep experience in architectural development, design patterns
and implementation of custom developed solutions (and/or product
• Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in large and
• Deep experience in the Financial Services (Investment Banking,
Capital Markets, AssetManagement) and /or Commodities (Energy) trading
industry highly desired.
• Experience in architecting trading applications for areas such as
Capital markets, Fixed Income, Equities, Hedge Funds preferred.
• Delivery experience using mainstream capital and energy trading
and risk management products such as OpenLink Endur, SolArc RightAngle,
Murex, Calypso, Sophis, Summit, etc.
• Understanding of object oriented software development and
technologies such as C#, .NET, WCF, Java, C/C++, relational databases (ie.
Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2), Middleware Platforms (ie. J2EE or .NET),
Enterprise Solution Packages (ie. EAI, CMS, portals) and development
methods such as Agile, RUP, UML, and ALADDIN
• Knowledge of product and package selection methods.
• Proven leadership and managerial skills to manage tracks of work
with up to 20 people, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Experience in leading agile development projects.
• Openness to overnight travel and work at client offices.
1.Experience with dealing with front office clients Portfolio Managers and
2. Knowledge of FX products (fx spot, fx forward, fx cover, NDF, fx options)
3. Good understanding of FX Trading workflows
4. Knowledge of FX Confirmation and Settlement process
5. Knowledge of pretrade/post trade/ compliance team workflows
6. Order modeling / order generation
7. Fixed Income product knowledge
Standard BA Skill Set -
1. Requirements gathering / scope management / planning
2. System implementation /integration
3. Tech skills (SQL)
4. Tools (JIRA/QC)
5. Experience in project management and planning
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.