*Title: Database Lead*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview process: 2 Rounds (1 TECHM Screening & 1 in-person)*
*Need H1B copy & Locals only*
· Support of QA/ production database services to ensure the highest
standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance
required by our business systems.
· *20% Administration with 80% PL/SQL work*.
· Design, development and administration of Oracle databases.
· Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases.
· Knowledge on back-ups & recovery procedures.
· Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and
· Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code.
· Designing database packages and procedures.
· Security and access control.
· Provision of support and assistance to development team in the
design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database
· Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
· Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
· *Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various
reporting requirements. Writing / Tuning data ingestion procedures from
external suppliers and partners using PL/SQL, sql loader, 3rd party tools
eg. Toad etc*.
· Required to deal with complex data models and object relational
database mapping, while producing complex reports.
· This job requires excellent analytical skills and attention to
detail. Due to the dynamic nature of the business, self-motivation and the
ability to learn quickly are essential.
*Thank you, *
GSS Infotech Inc
Phone: *312-428-3331 Ext 569*
Email: mallikarjuna.yer...@gssinfotech.com |Web: www.gssinfotech.com
*G-Talk: malliarjun.itr...@gmail.com <malliarjun.itr...@gmail.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.