*Please send the resume to timothy_n...@aesinc.us.com
We are having a very urgent requirement for *Microstrategy Admin* at
Can you please reply with your updated resume along with the contact
Role : *Microstrategy Admin*
Location : *Washington, DC*
Duration :* 6+ Months *
We are looking for someone with Admin/Architecture experience to
assist in MicroStrategy
10 upgrade from existing MicroStrategy 9.
*Job Description* :
• 6 to 7 years of experience as a primary MicroStrategy
administrator and architect for complex large sized environments.
• Demonstrated skill as a Narrowcast server administrator,
including service design with dynamic and static subscription sets, file
and email based services, and multiple server systems.
• Must have experience in upgrading MicroStrategy to higher version.
• Prior experience in upgrade to MicroStrategy 9 to MicroStrategy
10 version preferred (though not mandatory)
• 5 years of hands on experience working in UNIX/Linux environments.
• Ability to analyze and diagnose issues using application server
logs, including Intelligence Server, Narrowcast Server, Web Server, Mobile
Server, and Enterprise Manager.
• Advanced user of the MicroStrategy Administration toolkit
including Command Manager, Object Manager, License Manager, Project Merge,
and metadata scanning utilities.
• Experience with MicroStrategy in a clustered Intelligence Server
environment. Ability to prioritize and perform administrative functions
with minimal oversight. Strong verbal and written communication skills with
both end users and technical developers
• Experience with environments using advanced MicroStrategy
concepts, including dynamic dashboards, Mobile services, leveraging of
Intelligent Cubes, and Narrowcast service processing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.