*Hi,*
Please find the available hotlist of consultants looking for new projects.
I would appreciate if you could forward suitable requirements to
*ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*S.No <http://s.no/>.*
*TECHNOLOGY*
*VISA STATUS*
*LOCATION*
*RELOCATION*
*AVAILABILITY*
*CONTACT*
1
*MSBI Developer* *GC* *NJ* NJ/NY/DE/CT
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
2
*SQL Developer*
*GC*
*VA*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
3
*SQL Developer*
*H1B*
*MI*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
4
*MS SQL BI Developer*
*GC**-**EAD*
*MN*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
5
*QA Manul Tester*
*TN*
*TX*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
6
*QA Manul Tester*
*US Citizen*
*MI*
MI
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
7
*.** Net Developer*
*H1B*
*MI*
*MI*
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
8
*Java Developer*
*GC**-**EAD*
*TX*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
9
*Java Developer*
*EAD*
*GA*
Open
Immediate
917 -775 -7903
10
*Java / UI Developer*
*H1B*
*OR*
Open
*2 weeks Notice*
917 -775 -7903

Thanks and Regards
James Reddy
*TekMoxie Inc* | An E-Verified Company |
26105 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 208 Farmington Hills MI 48334
<x-apple-data-detectors://2/2> |
Office 917-775-7903 <248-731-8585> |
Email: *ja...@tekmoxie.com <ja...@tekmoxie.com>* |
Web www.tekmoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited