*Hi Folk,*

Hope you are doing great, we have below opportunity for C2C with our
reputed client. Please find the details mentioned below and let me know if
you would be a great fit and willing to apply for the same.

Please share *Progress DBA *Profile at *ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com
<ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com>*

*Job description:*

*Role: Progress DBA*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Experience: 8+ Years*

*Detailed JD:*

- Hands-on experience in Database Administration, Progress Database
Installation on various platforms, Database Creation, Backup & Recovery of
Progress Database.
- Database Restructuring, Extent Addition, Analyzing and Monitoring
Database Logs, Performing Database health Checkups, Performing Daily
Database Checklists, Dump and Load. Index rebuilds.
- Code compilations and promotion to different Environments
(Test/Devl/Prod).
- Shell scripting skills to automate routine database tasks and monitoring
Progress database processes and backups.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ateeq Rehman*

*Diverse Lynx LLC|300 Alexander Park|Suite#200|Princeton, NJ 08540*

*Phone No: 732-452-1006 EXT 215*

*Email: ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com <ateeq.reh...@diverselynx.com> ||
Hangout: kiet.ateeq11*